Friday, May 20, 2011

HELP PACI BY SELLING SOME ART WORK

What if I asked all my students to choose one of their good work and enter it into a sort of an auction and donate its money to “PACI” the persian American Cancer institute”? . I just brought up the thought to Dr Hoori Sadler the president of PACI and she will discuss it with PACI’s board and get back with me about it. Here’s the best case scenario; we’re going to have an exhibition with your works and put a spotlight on it. here’s the worst case scenario; we’re going to find a way to sell our work through channels such as Facebook and simply donate them the money. Would it help someone with cancer? I really don’t know! Would it help you sleep better at night? I really hope so!
I would really like to have everyone’s feedback about this.

No comments: