Sunday, August 24, 2008


I won't expect for a none Iranian to make much ofthis photo but if you're Iranian and around my age (40) i I think this photo moves you the same way it moves me.
I'm not too sure just once every how often a new story of Tin Tin would come out, was it maybe once a month? What I do remember is how I would loose myself completly when my buddy our upstares neighbour would give me the news of the store carrying the new Tin Tin. How I would shake my father like a money tree telling him what I needed the money for. How we would run up the street to the store where they had stakes of the new arrived comic book piles up right on the floor next to the entry doors. How I can still remember the smell of the new covers. We would first sit and study the cover only for hours as if the covers gave away all its inner secrets.
I wish so much to get a hold of an other Tin Tin and jump right onto my bed laying on my tummy with my Tin Tin open in front of me. I really wonder if it would still feel the same. I wonder if I can once more loose myself into a much warm and secure place where the only worry would be weather to be done with the book before lunch or not. I eally would want to live just one more day of my life with nothing in my heart and mind but the exitment of flipping through yet an other page of Tin Tin and Milou.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh .. tan tan va milou .. manam dastanash ro kheili doost dashtam .. :)

shahin said...

yAdesh bekheyr roshanak jan;o)